Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wantable Intimates August 2014

Yes, it's September and I'm posting August. I have a reason! So my Wantable Intimates shipped at the beginning of August and ... I never saw it. :( I sent a message to Wantable and they dropped this replacement in the mail for me right away.

This is my first Wantable Intimates collection. My first impression is meh. It seemed kind of boring compared to some that I've seen. However, I was pretty impressed with one standout piece. And everything seems nice in the quality sense. So I'm happy and I'll stay subscribed for the time being. See the box below!




They sent an apology, which I thought was nice. :) 
It said, "Hello, beautiful! We're so sorry your Wantable experience didn't go as planned. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make it right. If there's anything else we can do for you, please drop us a note... We're happy to help! Team Wantable"


Ozone Daisy vs. Stripes socks in Fuchsia. Retail $13.
Feminine or floral? With Ozone's Daisy vs. Stripes socks you don't have to choose! These fun and comfy socks go with any mood.
















r e a l Underwear Scallop Lace Bralette in Black. Retail $14
This beautiful bralette features soft lace cups and adjustable straps. The style does run a little small, so we have sized up accordingly.



Pucker Up! Cotton Fusion Thong in Black. Retail $12
These cotton panties from Pucker Up feature a smooth, tagless design for supreme comfort and zero panty lines.






Icy Hot Leopard Babydoll. Retail $42
This fierce babydoll features leopard print, mesh sides, and a cute peek-a-boo cutout in back.


Total reported retail value: $81

Alright so the babydoll is clearly the standout piece. It's nothing that would have drawn my attention in a store, at least not in a good way. As soon as I saw it I thought, "That is scandalous!" I think it's cute and I'm excited to wear it. I'll let you know what Matt thinks of it. :)

As for my "meh" comment earlier: I thought the black bra and thong were kind of boring. However, the bralette is actually insanely comfortable. I LOVE it. I also love that they knew the style to run small so they sized up. The socks are adorable, the only thing I really don't care too much for is the black thong. And you know what? I can always use new panties in all shapes and colors, boring or not. So it's still a win. Also, per the retail value stated, I got a pretty good deal. The babydoll alone, which will not get nearly as much mileage as the rest, is worth more than the collection. Now I won't get as much use out of the babydoll, but it's really cute and I'm excited to own the piece.

Happy camper!

Stay tuned, I'm still waiting for my September Wantable Intimates. Eeeeh I'm excited!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment