Monday, September 22, 2014

Sephora Haul!!!

Ahem..

I think we all know what this means. :)

Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna
Funny the color comes out better in the mirror than the actual picture. But yeah.. I've been looking at this for awhile. Funny the only version of the well-known Orgasm shade I own is in Super Orgasm. Yeah, go big or go home I always say. :P

Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette
I am SO excited about this! Especially since I'm flying in two weeks and trying to learn how not to overpack. This will be the only eyeshadow I bring. Yay!! :)

Briogeo Curl Charisma Conditioner 
Yeah I think it's pretty obvious that I have an obsession with this brand. I LOVE Briogeo!


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Always happy to try out a new brow product. This one caught my eye because a) I don't have to sharpen it (evidently I suck at sharpening pencils) and b) it as a spoolie attached. How handy is that?!

Half the fun is in the sample haul. Woo hoo! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment