Wednesday, September 24, 2014

AMAZING Wantables Experience-August Intimates Unboxing Went FAB! :)

FINALLY IT HAS ARRIVED! Today is the 19th of September and this baby shipped out sometime in early August.

Drum roll, please!


Please enjoy my camouflage background :)
TipiToe Assorted Socks are a playful spin on the everyday sock. Retail $12
The first thing I pulled out was this 3-pack of socks. Very cute! I'll be honest: for the past few years my underwear drawers have been very utilitarian. Nude bras and panties to wear under whites or see-through clothes, black socks for black shoes, etc. Not much color. I'm excited to slowly be building up cute stuff in there. I mean, why did I ever take my undies so seriously? I can just wear these socks around the house in my jammies to keep my feet warm. They're fun!

This hipster features fun and flirty lace and is OH SO comfortable r e a l Underwear Daphne Hipster in raspberry. Retail $20
Cut/style are so me. Color is gorgeous. All in all a perfect pair. Is it really worth $20? Don't know, don't care! I love them!

Spree Intimates Floral Lace Bralette Set in Coral. This beautiful bralette and thong set features floral printed lace. The bralette has lightly padded lining and adjustable straps. Retail $22.
3 winners out of 3 so far. This set is SO FREAKING CUTE!
These seamless capri leggings feature a cable knit design and comfortable stretch. Retail $14
Okay, this box hit it out of the park. Everything will be used and loved. The tights are so easy and basic that I can use them for a lot of looks. With cooler weather coming up, they are perfect.

Wantable, you did it. YOU DUN IT! Highest of fives. Total reported retail value $68. Not even my highest value box but still... I'm a million percent happy with this one. :)

I am ridiculously happy with this box. So as it stands, I love my intimates collections and have been meh about the accessories and extra meh about the makeup. I *think* the makeup thing is because I'm picky and specific because I'm not good enough with cosmetics to try just anything and rock it. And the issue with the accessories is probably due to not doing a great job with the quizzes. I'm thinking about re-doing that whole shebang. 

But damn.The intimates collections are freaking fabulous. Good job, Wantable. I will stay subbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment