Monday, September 8, 2014

Review: Briogeo Haul

If you remember, I received a happy box from Sephora recently. What am I saying? All my mail is happy these days thanks to my shopping addiction!

So I'd like to first say how much I love the Briogeo Co Wash. It smells amazing, it feels amazing. After running warm water through my hair I worked a little more than a quarter-sized amount into the mid-shaft of my hair and worked my way down to the ends. Then I put another quarter-sized dollop in my hands and worked it through my roots and scalp. The mini massage I gave myself on my head and throughout my hair felt great, and I could feel the Co Wash getting in and cleaning me right up. It rinsed clean. I didn't have the Briogeo conditioner (YET!) so I squeezed the extra water out of my hair and began to style.

Here's my after. I used the Be Gentle, Be Kind Co Wash and the Curl Charisma Leave-In creme. I also have the Rosarco Oil but didn't use it in this review.

As you can see, I have difficulty taking pictures of the back of my head. But look at my cute top!



So my pictures aren't really doing these products justice because I need to work on my photog skeelz. But just so it's clear: I am really loving Briogeo and I cannot wait for the rest of the stuff I ordered to come in. My hair is clean, smells wonderful, is defined without being crunchy, my curls are bouncy and happy, and the frizz is under control. I am very happy with these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment