Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sephora Haul, New! BRIOGEO HAIR CARE, Ole Henriksen, Too Faced, Kat Von D, Philosophy, Bliss..

Ooooooohhhh I came home from the gym to a box of treasures! A little Sephora haul just for me! :)

My purchases were from this new (new to me, I'm not sure how new they are) hair care line, Briogeo. My hair is naturally curly and recently, I'd say within the past 1-2 years, I've gotten really into the idea of treating my hair better to make it look better. This is as opposed to the chemical and heat battles I've had to straighten my hair in the past. Now don't get me wrong, I still straighten my hair and sometimes it's the look I want. But I'll never chemically relax my hair again. Part of the 'being nice to Gerogina's hair' bit is getting away from sulfates and silicones. Read up on the Curly Girl Method for some info. And of course we all have different hair so some people do okay with certain chemicals and some are extra sensitive. I don't think my hair is particularly sensitive, but I do think my curls are happier and look healthier when I stay away from the sulfates. So far all I've done is use Wen, which I find super expensive, and some drugstore stuff like VO5 (conditioners only) and Tresemme Naturals, and just recently DevaCurl, which I'm not sure how I feel about. It's not love.

Anyways I'll post when I get to try out all these products. Just to introduce you, read below! :)




The next item was the Briogeo Curl Charisma Leave-In. It smells AWESOME. 



And finally Briogeo Rosarco Oil. Cleverly named for the Rosehip, Argon, and Coconut Oil blend. :)


Other than the hair stuff, I got some deluxe samples and regular samples, as well. I'm really excited about this Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer deluxe sample and the Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders kit.




Kat Von D Unlock-It Makeup Remover Wipes, bliss Micro Magic, Philosophy Miracle Worker, Philosophy Time in a Bottle for Eyes.


I LOVE samples. Nothing makes me make poorly chosen drunken online purchases quite like a perfect sample. Also I make conscious choices due to samples as well. Especially makeup samples, perfume, hair care.... skin care.... food.... omg never mind. I like all samples! GIVE ME ALL THE SAMPLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment