Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hum Nutrition Re-Order and Code for $10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER

I'm getting ready to place another order with Hum Nutrition. I posted previously about using Red Carpet and Skinny Bird.

A quick review: I do think my hair is growing! I chopped off  at least 8 inches last summer and it feels like it's taking forever to grow back. It has grown, but I swear it's grown more out than down (silly curls!). But since I've been using Red Carpet, I do honestly feel like I've got some growth. I am VERY happy about this. :) My skin looked great for awhile although today it looks scary. I think that's PMS-related, though. The Skinny Bird.. well I did lose 5 lbs quickly. It could be diet/workout related or it could be the vitamins. I like to think it was money well spent.



My next order is going to include something new: Cleanse 28. Per the Hum website:

Feeling out of sync? In need of a physical spring cleaning? Flush out unwanted toxins and hit the reset button. We combined the Who’s Who of the botanical world to support your liver, bowel, kidneys, lungs, lymphatic system and skin in our Cleanse 28 formula. 


Proprietary AM Cleansing Blend 1,295 mg *


Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf extract (2% cynarin), Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus) root, Red Root (Ceanothus americanus) root, Burdock (Arctium Lappa) root extract 5:1, Celandine (Chelidonium majus) leaf, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum, Corn Silk (Zea mays), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) root extract 4:1*, Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium) root, Echinacea angustifolia root, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extract 4:1

Proprietary PM Cleansing Blend 1,400 mg *
Flax (linum usitatissimum) seed, Red raspberry (rubus idaeus) leaf, Aloe ferox leaf latex, Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) root, Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) root, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed, Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) root, Peppermint (Mentha piperata) leaf

Suitable for Vegetarians & Gluten Free
Contains no: added salt, yeast, wheat, corn, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors       

I am very excited to try this new one out and let you know how I feel. Stay tuned!

Get $10 off your first order of $29 or more with offer code: F5C86

No comments:

Post a Comment