Saturday, September 6, 2014

Subscription Boxes

If it wasn't already clear, I have a recent ridiculous interest in subscription boxes. This is like an obsession at this point. More than once per week I am researching which I'll subscribe to next. And of course I've got big plans to share each and every one with you.

So far I've received Wantable Makeup, Wantable Accessories, and Love With Food. Upcoming: Wantable Intimates, Wantable Accessories, Love With Food, Bulu Box.

I've got my eye on a few others, as well. I'm particularly interested in the fitness boxes (Bulu was the first). I'd like to see RunnerBox and StrideBox. Also fashion like Golden Tote. I'm drooling over that one!

And then the untouchables. I can't get PopSugar Must Have. Oh this one makes me soooo sad. I see other people unboxing this on YouTube and I'm just crushed. I can't get Allure Sample Society Beauty Box, either. I can't get a lot because I'm currently overseas. Though I have an idea that I may have them sent to my sister or my fiance and then get them to drop them in the mail to me over here. Sneaky? :)

Hang tight for some new unboxings. In the mail to me currently are three Wantable collections: two August Intimates (One never got to me so another shipment has sent. I'm not sure if I'll get both.), an additional Accessories since I returned the first, and a small Bath & Body Works haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment