Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wantable Accessories September 2014 ROUND TWO!

Okay beauties, let's give this another try. :)

Box. normal.


Upon opening the box, I see that they forgot I'm currently a subscriber! Oh well, box is still packed especially for G. :)


I was happy to see that they went back to the velvet bags for the accessories. The ziplocs I got in the last one were uninspired. However, it seems they threw everything into one bag instead of individual ones like before.


First thing out of velvet goody bag were some cute geometric earrings.

The Katie Earrings feature pistachio triangles set in gold tone. Retail $14

The Katlynn Earrings are a gorgeous drop featuring stones of blues, reds, and greens! Retail $19

The Kacey Bracelet is a silver tone bangle with a cord and bead closure. Retail $18
The Rachael scarf is a mix of coral, mint, and yellow. Retail $19
Alright so my feelings. First of all I'm less than enthused about the broken bracelet. The little beads on the end are falling off, I imagine due to the adhesive coming loose. Also the bracelet is difficult to fit over my (admittedly large) hands. I already miss the bracelet and watch from the box I returned! The earrings are pretty. I think I'll change my quiz to say I only want hoops and studs from now on. I love bigger earrings but then I remember that my hair tangles in them! Silly curls. :) The scarf is pretty- I'm excited to jazz up a plain t shirt and jeans with it. Overall I get the 'meh' vibe. I wish I could have the bracelet/watch back. Or the watch and sunglasses! C'mon Wantable, make me satisfied! I've seen what you can do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment