Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bath & Body Works Mini Haul :D

If you will recall, I recently posted a rave about Bath & Body Works customer service. Well not one week after hearing from them, the package was dropped in the mail and arrived. It's insane how quickly things move once I let them know I was displeased with the wait. I'm impressed.

Here's the contents. A small haul to make my teeny tiny room seem brighter with fragrance. And also a couple of small body washes that I can take on my trip and use with my soon-to-be husband! :)


The packaging is adorable! I love it! :) Nothing broken or leaking. I was worried because the box smelled strongly (yummily) but nope. Everything was intact.


So all the fragrances I ordered were brand-new to me. Scary! But they all smell wonderful. I'm burning Autumn right now and have the Beach Cabana plugged in in the other room. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment