Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Oh Wednesday

Oh Wednesday, why do you hate me? This morning it took me longer than it should have to drag myself out of bed. I was not interested in waking up! But once I got out of the shower I was thoughtful enough to brew a fresh delicious cup of coffee and pour it into a travel mug to take to work. Then as I arrived at work I realized that delicious cup was sitting on my desk at home. Grrrr.

The day felt interminable. I'm not sure why. It wasn't a particularly bad day. It was just long and slow and boring. My leg has started hurting in new places which bothers me a bit. I still need to be able to work out and the new pains worry me about how I'm healing.

Speaking of working out! I'm getting that 'progress page' ready to go. Get excited! I'll have it up before I go to bed tonight. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment