Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Baby Beast!

Thursday is starting off okay. We still haven't seen the sun since Sunday. The rain is cool and nice, I'm actually liking this compared to the insane heat and humidity of the summer.

Went to the gym and got on the stationary bike. That went well for about 20ish minutes, then I felt the grinding in my knee so I wrapped up the ride and went into the weight room. Good news, I'm now benching 95 lbs! Considering I started with just the bar, I'm kind of proud of myself. :)

I need to do a better job getting in my cardio. I never hurt when using the elliptical, maybe I ought to give that a try again.

Tonight I am going to take measurements and pictures for you. I have a rough idea of where I am, I know I've gained weight and inches. Blech. But we're going to do this right. :)

Shower time!

No comments:

Post a Comment