Thursday, August 28, 2014

Drinks Are Like Breasts ( o Y o )

I didn't get to post my measurements and pictures last night. Instead, I joined some work folks and their wives for dinner! Yesterday was my last day at work for a few months, as I'm going for training and then taking some time off to GET MARRIED! So I went to eat, had 2 delicious beers (it's been awhile!), and passed out. Thank goodness I remembered to remove my makeup first! Then I had to get up this morning and I'll be at work until about midnight, even though everybody else has a long four-day weekend for Labor Day! Oh well. But this weekend, I'll have a good information-packed post for ya!

Yakiniku! Om nom nom!


While we're on the subject of beer, I want to share my thoughts on drinking. I love beer. And other alcoholic beverages. But sometimes I like to partake more than I should and I end up feeling lousy or drunk! So my rule is that for me, drinks are like breasts. One is not enough and three is too many!

Of course I rarely remember my rule because when I'm drinking (usually when having some downtime with my fiance), I get a little carried away. But the two-drink rule is a good one, I think! :) What do you think?

And upcoming (within the next few weeks): Subscription boxes and shopping hauls! Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment