Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Weight Loss Journey So Far

I spent the early years of my adult life in the dark about my body composition. I didn't even realize I was overweight until I saw pictures of myself at over 200 lbs and it shocked me. My highest known weight is 207 lb. How I got that big without noticing is beyond my comprehension. I sometimes think I have a backwards body dysmorphic disorder. Usually people with that disorder look in the mirror and see a fat person, even if they are thin. It fuels the fires of eating disorders. But for me I look in the mirror and think I look great!

Below is a quick idea of what I'm working with. Check out my "Fitness Progress" link at the top of the page (or CLICK HERE) and get the details.

January 2010, 200+ lb


Summer 2013, 165-170 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment