Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Workin' on Mah Fitness!

Hello there!

So one of the biggest things going on in my life right now is that I am-to quote Fergie-workin' on mah fitness! I've lost some weight in the past few years, something like 30-45 lbs although I have gained a little back. Just as I was getting back on the fitness wagon I injured my knee and now my progress has slowed considerably. However, I still have goals and I'm still working to get there. Soon I'll be making a link up at the top where you can click to easily see my progress. This will include both measurements and (eek!) pictures. I think I may even have some pictures from a few years ago so that should be horrifying enlightening. A little basic information to get the ball rolling before I turn in for the night:


Height: 5'6"
Highest known weight: 207 lb.
Lowest known weight: 163 lb.
Current weight: 186 lb.


My BIG goal right now is less about actual weight loss and more about body composition and fitness. It's just so much FASTER (read:easier) to measure progress by weight.

I enjoy lifting weights and... that's pretty much it. Thank goodness for strength training because cardio is hardio! But seriously, I am learning to enjoy the sweat sesh.

And! Because I'm a HUGE fan of the rewards system, I have promised myself the Golden Tote clothing subscription once my waist reaches 30" and stays there for at least one month. I've been really hesitant to subscribe because it would be awful to get in a tote full of wonderful clothes and have to let them hang on the rack and stare at me while I sit in sweats and eat cookies. BOO! And since I started paying attention to my fitness, my waist has always been proportionately huge compared to the rest of me. So that's why the 30" measurement comes with a happy gift!

Stay tuned. Be sure to come by to check out my upcoming fitness progress link! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment