Saturday, November 1, 2014

REVIEW: Shredz Fat Burner

So it's challenging to give an in-depth review on a product when I only received a packet with 2 pills, but I'm willing to share my experience nonetheless.

SHREDZ® Fat Burner is a gluten-free thermogenic with naturally found ingredients that helps deliver clean energy, intense mental focus, and get you ripped and lean.
Ingredients like Vitamin B5, Green Tea Extract and Cayenne Pepper Extract help raise the body’s internal temperature to burn fat at a constant rate and provide benefits like:
  • Melt Fat
  • Get Lean
  • Clean Energy
  • No Jitters
  • Increased focus

EACH BOTTLE OF SHREDZ® FAT BURNER CONTAINS SIXTY (60) CAPSULES OF OUR PROPRIETARY FAT BURNING FORMULA DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO CREATE RESULTS.

I had intended to take it as a pre-workout at around 4:30 AM before I hit the gym and went to work. But I had a difficultly rallying myself enough to get out of bed on time and by the time I got out the door I had to work. So instead, I took it on my way out (thinking I was still going to have time to go to the gym), and then again about 6 hours later before I *did* get my workout in. I had the pill on an empty stomach both times and I liked it. I was alert and not at all hungry. As a pre-workout, I definitely felt hotter in my face when I was working out. I don't think I felt a push to do more or harder, but for just sitting around like I was before the gym, it felt alright. With a $60 price tag (for a month's worth if you take two per day) I doubt I'd purchase it. I do feel like it was an effective appetite suppressant but I've got enough willpower for that on my own.

Take that as you will. For me? I will not be purchasing the full-size of this product. But I would take more samples if they came my way, just for the teeny little boost.

Buy Shredz Fat Burner HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment