Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Bella-Vita Zari Ii in Nude Patent

I am ever on the search for the perfect pair of shoes. My feet, unfortunately, do not cooperate. I always say I have HUUUUGE feet but the reality is that I have an oddly-shaped foot which creates a difficult fit. It's much easier for me to just go for the giant shoes instead of putting in the elbow grease to find a great-looking pair that comes in the right width. Yep, that's the key for me, kids. I need wide shoes. I own up to size 10 shoes because the ball of my foot doesn't fit into normal people widths. Also my feet are about a half size different from one another which is quite annoying.



Today I got these lovelies which have me pretty satisfied. They still give me a bit of the heel-slippage when I walk which makes me a tiny bit suspicious that my feet are even smaller than the 8.5 that I bought (8.5 WW to be exact. YIKES.) but I am going to try some heel inserts and see if that does the trick.

I like pretty much everything about these shoes though. Nude, which may just be my favorite color for shoes and.. well a lot of things. The flesh tone elongates the legs and looks fabulous in a dress or skirt or pants or anything. These are a little different with a black sole and thick-ish heel. The shape is just fabulous and I'm excited to take these puppies for a spin. Patent isn't my favorite because I think that a matte color is more versatile, but I think these will work nicely for my needs. I already have my eye on a Ralph Lauren LBD hanging on my garment rack to go with this pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment