Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Garnier ULTRA-LIFT TRANSFORMER

I'd posted last month about receiving some goodies from Target.This particular moisturizer I was prepared to use and review but I didn't expect it to WOW me. And yet, it did!

I have combination to oily skin, and a lot of anti-aging stuff is a little too moisturizing for me. This stuff is FABULOUS. The first time I tried it, I was doing a trans-Pacific (Is that even a thing? I've only ever heard of trans-Atlantic before..) flight and wanted some SPF during a layover/run through an airport. The sample they'd sent was teeny tiny and perfect for flying. So I tried it. It smelled nice, which is always a plus. It didn't feel greasy. And it was kind of a BB or CC cream in that it went from white to.. whatever color blended into my skin. It was oddly satisfying.

Since I returned to work I've been wearing this almost daily, when I can find it in the pile on my bathroom sink. I really like it. It gives.. not coverage, but just a hint of some color to even out my complexion. It's really nice. When I use the lazy girl way and "wash" my face with a wipe, there's a yellowish tint left behind from the moisturizer. I am half Asian so yellowish isn't weird to me.

The retail value is about $17 which is on the pricey side for drugstore moisturizers, but I'd spring for it in lieu of my normal splurges which can be upwards of $50. 10/10 would buy full-size!

No comments:

Post a Comment