Friday, October 3, 2014

Thanks Target and Garnier!

So I got a little surprise in the mail today. :)


Here's the packaging, letting me know that they sent me the Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector with Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen.The full-size product retails for $16.99 according to the Garnier website. My sample is 0.34 oz (10 mL).

Now I'm trying to understand what this product actually is. I mean it's obvious it's a moisturizer with anti-aging properties. But the website states that application instantly corrects and brightens skintone which leads me to believe it's some kind of BB or CC cream. I'll let you know!


As you can see, my package also included a few other samples and coupons. I got:

-Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish 5-Action Hair Elixir, a hair oil treatment for dry, damaged hair, with custom-blended Cupuacu & Brazilnut oil, which nourishes and helps repair. Retails for about $6.
-Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil. Now I've used cleansing oils a lot in the past, and I LOVE them. My favorite is Dermalogica Precleanse. The retail value of the full-size Garnier product is less than $10 versus the nearly $40 that Precleanse costs. So if I love it.. there's a great chance I'll be switching it up for some time to see how it works in the long term.
-Garnier 5-Second Blur Instant Smoother. This looks to be a primer product. Retails for around $17.

Reviews to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment